Unlock Every Trial’s
Connect clinical trial data with RWD for research-grade insights at any point of the patient journey
Request a demo by entering your email below
Connected real-world data is the future of clinical trials innovation
Remove silos for advanced
Make data collection an ongoing,
Reduce high cost of clinical trials
and Phase IV studies
In a recent survey, 96% of life sciences leaders said RWD can have a significant impact on validating clinical outcomes. Only 19% said they are extremely effective at doing this today.*
Datavant Trials is the industry’s leading
privacy-preserving tokenization platform
- Optimize study design and cohort selection
- Adapt study design using clinico-genomics datasets to better understand super-responders
- Ensure optimal outcomes across diverse patient cohorts
- Reduce site and patient burden of long follow-up periods
- Support long-term safety and efficacy evidence collection post-trial
- Differentiate clinical outcomes and impact for payer discussions
- Generate evidence for label expansion
- Seamless access to independent privacy experts help ensure linked datasets remain properly de-identified, dramatically reducing the time to insights otherwise lost to obtaining HIPAA compliance.
- Remediations make sure final datasets meet privacy protection standards identified in the expert determination report.
- Datavant’s machine learning matching models bring research-grade accuracy to patient matching for real-world evidence studies and regulatory submission.
- Research-grade precision and accuracy rates in identifying unique and duplicate patients.
- Secure, consistent DVID key to match the same patient across a diverse array of datasets.
- Trial-specific encryption provides complete control of trial data by sponsors and is compliant with HIPAA, GCP, 21 CFR Part 11 plus SOC 2 certification.
- A highly secure PHI environment for site-level tokenization ensures that no PHI is sent to sponsors, bad actors or unwanted parties.
- Large Ecosystem of 500+ data partners.
- Quick evaluation, discovery and linkage to fit-for-purpose datasets for research needs.
- Independent and neutral for flexible and adaptable partnership with any partner in the Ecosystem.
Powered by the Nation’s Largest Healthcare Ecosystem
ecosystem data partners
of the largest CRO’s
Datavant’s Ecosystem has RWD and CRO partners from across the trials landscape to accelerate data linkage and evidence generation.
Datavant Trials in Action
Easy to use for site
Enable sites to tokenize via a web-based portal that easily integrates into clinical trial workflows.
Track and monitor all trials being tokenized in one place, with proactive site management.
Assess datasets to quickly find fit-for-purpose RWD best suited for your research question.
Visibility across all
See tokenized trials, along with all licensed third-party datasets, in one place.
Begin to Unlock
Every Trial’s Full Potential
Request a demo by entering your email below.
Is your trial ready for tokenization? Learn more from our experts and their experience tokenizing 60+ trials across a variety of trial types and use cases.
Watch How Datavant Trials is Already
Moving the Needle in Healthcare
UCB Digital Health Roundtable: Capturing real-world data and evidence in clinical trials
For decades the best practices of clinical research involved rigidly designed, prospective randomized controlled trials (RCTs). While that remains the case in many scenarios, these kinds of trials collected data under ideal conditions and did not always reflect the routine clinical practice settings they are meant to inform. Over the last decade, as real-world data methodology advances and related regulatory guidance has matured it has allowed us to generate the evidence needed for strategy and decision making within development itself.
Featured Blog Posts
Launching Datavant Trials for next-generation RWD connectivity
Read the launch announcement for Datavant Trials, by Datavant’s Head of Clinical Trials, Devin Gilliam.
Thought Leader Interview: Sid Jain, Janssen Research & Development, LLC
See how one leading mind in life sciences is using data science and trial tokenization applications to advance clinical trial innovation.
6 Predictions for Genomic Data in the Next Decade
Datavant’s Chief Scientific Officer Vera Mucaj spells out the major trends and developments for a new age of research using clinico-genomics datasets.